If you missed any of the educational programs in our Spring 2021 Series, you can view the recordings on Youtube.
● March 1: Family Dynamics and What We are Seeing in Relation to Covid. Presented by Amy Wescott, LCSW, Northern Light Home Care and Hospice.
● March 8: Coping with Covid; Supporting Hospice Patients and Families during a Pandemic. Presented by Greg Marley, LCSW, Clinical Director, NAMI Maine.
● March 15: Restoration and Renewal: Understanding Spring Faith Traditions, featuring a panel of presenters from different faith backgrounds.
● March 22: The Toolshed of the Heart: Accepting and learning from your emotions. Presented by Lelania Harpal Kaur Avila who has honed a wide range of tools over the past 30 years, including Emotional First Aid, Communication Enhancement and moving meditations, that she integrates into daily life.
● March 29: Presentation by SAGE Maine: How can we become more welcoming and
sensitive to the needs of LGBTQ elders in our organization?